About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Wenger: I’ll send vibes to my players | The Sun |Sport|Football

The game against Swansea was terrible just a 1 goal game. It was not interesting but there were improvement in the Midfield. Mikel Arteta was controlling the mid section of the pitch. Just image he and Jack as Central Midfield but alas Jack is still injured and the partnership between Ramsey and Arteta was good. Arsenal needs to play the new signings more. This time is going to be against Dortmund and Arsene Wenger won't be able to send any signals to his couching bench. It would be cool if he could use Telekinesis like Professor X. As stated Wenger will meet the players in the hotel room and will go through every possible play with Pat Rice before the game. One tactic is run with the ball and try the keeper from a distance, while the other would be when one attacks the others must be quick to support him or when no suppporting players are there to back you up then by all mens go for goal. Shoot the ball for a distance and keep that German players mentioned in the article as close as possible
Wenger: I’ll send vibes to my players | The Sun |Sport|Football: