About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Saturday 10 September 2011

I need a 9/11 of my own | The Sun |News|September 11

Bin Laden's successor wants to lead an attack bigger than 9/11. This might be a threat but Al-Qaeda is now not stable with its members fighting with each other to be the top gun in Al-Qaeda. I still don't understand why is Al-Qaeda's main objective. They claim to be fighting for the religion but WHICH RELIGION SAYS YOU CAN KILL OTHERS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. This is non-sense talking as I believe they just want to create chaos to the Christians. THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT THESE LOONIES IS NOT TO BE INTIMIDATE BY THESE SCUMS.
I need a 9/11 of my own | The Sun |News|September 11: