About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Tuesday 6 September 2011

McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut to show calories on menu boards - mirror.co.uk

Now that's a good idea, people who are conscience about how many calories will be rejoicing by now. They should implement the same system for their various franchises around the world. People will be more aware on how many calories they consume. I can foresee that people especially me who enjoy stuffing their mouth with food will be a lot more light weighted after this.
McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut to show calories on menu boards - mirror.co.uk:

'via Blog this'