About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Couch potatoes may be missing exercise gene, scientists suspect - mirror.co.uk

I don't really agree with the statement that people that find it easy to keep fit are born with the right genes. This suggest that only those with this type of genes are safe for life. Losing weight is born with the idea of a person who wants to be different weight from his current state. It's the determination, motivation, self awareness, belief and confidence that plays an important role in loosing weight and not only the "right genes"
Couch potatoes may be missing exercise gene, scientists suspect - mirror.co.uk:

'via Blog this'