About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Tuesday 6 September 2011

BBC News - Soil bacterium helps kill cancers

Behold the latest way to stop the spread to Cancer, the Soil Bacterium. By growing in the tumour, it will kill the cancerous cell and leave the healthy cells unharmed. Alas the trial of these Bacteria-ls will start in 2013. I do hope this is the cure for Cancer that man kind havebeen searching for. Maybe this is the method used by the earlies Indian Civilisation to destroy cancerous cells, who knows
BBC News - Soil bacterium helps kill cancers:

'via Blog this'