About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 8 July 2011

BBC News - Parents' behaviour 'can influence teen drinking'

B F Skinner's Behaviour Conditioning comes into my mind when I read this article. Of course the chances of a teen drinking or smoking is very high especially when they catch their parents or guardians. Teenagers spent more time with their peers and definitely if their peers drink then naturally that particular teen will drink. If the teen is near adulthood then there's a chance he or she will know the bad effects of alcohol. TV Ads that is about drinking also should be banned
BBC News - Parents' behaviour 'can influence teen drinking'