About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 8 July 2011

BBC News - Malaysia minister attacks 'Obedient Wives Club'

OWC is an insult to the Malaysian Public especially females. I don't know which idiot came up with this stupid club. Wives are supposed to be first class prostitutes, what none sense. The founders of this club 1st have to be knowledgeable in the reasons why men (Moslem men) have affairs and deal with the problem in a more humane manner, not this stupid club. Again, I stress on the club being an embarrassment to females and
BBC News - Malaysia minister attacks 'Obedient Wives Club'