About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Saturday 25 December 2010

Remember Me

Remember Me

This goes out those we lost
Thought we're apart
You shall be in our hearts
Nor time or death will brake us apart


To the living, I’m gone
To the sorrowful, I will never return
To the happy, I’m at peace
To the faithful, I have never left

I can not speak, but I can listen
I can not be seen, but can be heard
So as you stand upon a shore gazing at a beautiful sea
As you look upon a flower and admire its simplicity
Remember me

Remember me in your heart
Your thoughts and your memories
Of the times we loved
The times we cried
The times we fought
The times we laughed
For if you always think of me, I will never have gone

Thought you have left
You will always be right in my heart