About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Thursday 1 December 2011

Jermaine Jackson: I hope Conrad Murray is haunted by what he’s done | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

4 years is not enough for MJ's murderer DR Conrad Murray. MJ had plans to move on with his life after the This Is It concert but that was cut short. Who in the right mind would think that MJ decided to commit suicide after deciding to turn a new life. MJ was a father to three children which includes;Prince, Paris and Blanket, brother to his famous siblings and a son to his proud parents. He will forever be remembered through his songs and dance moves.
Jermaine Jackson: I hope Conrad Murray is haunted by what he’s done | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre: