About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 2 December 2011

The bus driver’s a pupil! | The Sun |News

At only 18 he is ferrying his classmates and schoolmates up and down from the country villages to school. Guess Joseff has found his forte and the best part is he is getting paid for driving the bus. Just imagine a friend asks him for a lift and Joseff replies hop in my bus. The fact a bus driven by a pupil and his passengers are his school mates, that's fantastic. This maybe odd but he says driving the bus is far more exciting than driving a car or a bike. Guess the feeling a huge responsibility drives him.
The bus driver’s a pupil! | The Sun |News:

'via Blog this'