About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Thursday 1 September 2011

Premier League ins and outs for 2011/12 summer transfer window | The Sun |Sport|Football

Arsene had to wait till his side got trashed 8-2 by Man United to realise that he has to by players. Throughout the whole summer he did nothing but persuade two players not to move. These players whose name I won't mention at all wanted to leave as they fell frustrated the team was going no where. Arsene could afford to buy Kaka but didn't want to. Now with these players including Ryo and the remaining players, we the Arsenal Fans will see what will happen next
Premier League ins and outs for 2011/12 summer transfer window | The Sun |Sport|Football: