About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Thursday 18 August 2011

UEFA silence banned Wenger | The Sun |Sport|Football

It was broadcast on the television that Arsene was using his coach as a person to convey his massages to Pat Rice. Couldn't he had text or perhaps not let the coach to go down right below and spoke to Pat Rice in person. Now I think that the team realises that Jack Wilsher is even more important than the use less spineless Spaniard in terms of creativity and attacking. Two players suspended, Gervinho and Song for their mess with Joey Barton who I think should also be suspended.
UEFA silence banned Wenger | The Sun |Sport|Football