About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Thursday 18 August 2011

BBC News - The witch trial that made legal history

I believe that Jennet had something against the people that surrounded her and thought that by saying these people were witches she could get rid of all of the at once. Jennet's mom probably told her she was a witch to scare Jennet off for behaving badly. Jennet's so called evidence let to the allowance of children below 14 to be witness in witch trials. All this witch trials started because a child had a grudge on her family and neighbour
BBC News - The witch trial that made legal history