About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 8 July 2011

The secret to 'X-Men's' success - CNN.com

X Men fans feast your self to this wonderful article on the X-Men. We all have to thank Caremont and Dave Cockrum for their work. I have to agree that the characters are seen as akin to real life. Man The Legacy Virus was indeed one of the saddest where Colossus sacrificed his life to save his sister and the other Russian from am plaque than can be stopped by Colossus blood. Days if Future Pat was about being hunted down by sentinels or robots, now that was page turning. If you ask me who is my favourite character I'll say Cyclops but you ask a die heart X Men fan then the answer will be ...
The secret to 'X-Men's' success - CNN.com