About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 8 July 2011

Our dad got Alzheimer’s aged just 45 | The Sun |Woman|Real Life

Alzheimer's Disease is bad and for the old we fell that we have to do everything to make sure the person is reminded of things he or she has forgotten. So for Mike Ayre a 45 year old guy to have this at such at young age is heartbreaking. A working man nwho help bring the Bacon home can't remember his work and slowly the wonderful memoirs he share with his family. As my grand mum has Alzheimer, I can understand how his family feels.
Our dad got Alzheimer’s aged just 45 | The Sun |Woman|Real Life