About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Friday 8 July 2011

Feature Articles - National Geographic Magazine

Her name is used widely, her image is well known in history. People immediately know Cleopatra as the last Pharaoh but I wonder where is her tomb, where she is buried. Would it be good to actually find her tomb, the actual tomb. The most prettiest woman in Egypt then and now and we can't really she or find how she actually look like. Yes there are statues, drawings of her but what the point, no one can find her and how she actually look likes.
Feature Articles - National Geographic Magazine