About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Monday 30 May 2011

Those useless classmates I had, well not all of them

I'm so sick of then telling what I can do or can't do, always saying that I'm em-brassing them and myself. After everything I did for those ass holes both boys and girls, they turn their ugly shitty face on me.Behind my back they talk a lot of crap about me thinking I don't know what they hell they are saying, while in front of me they talk and pretend they are my friends. Some of them no most of them are extremely useless ass holes that think Adi is weak, he will always be the same and what more has limited confidence level. I have low confidence because of my past, how I was treated in schools and how I am treated now by these useless dicks. I admit that I have a lot to learn but in the same time be some where I feel the safest. Many of them say I'm a joke who needs other people's help, well that's me, if I keep things to my self, they say he is emotional or something else, if I share then I am weak and why the hell you need my help. I have been the biggest fool that spent his time on useless associations . I'll take time to be a better person than those useless bunch of idiots I know in that place. People who are different do stand out while those with the same bullshit ass hole attitudes will always be dicks and afraid of those who are different. Is it so wrong to do things out side the orthodox box, no as long as you follow the norms of society then your actions may be different but in the right path. It is difficult for those with the same bullshit ass hole attitude and behaviour to figure out what the odd one is doing. I'm so sick of their crap and I don't know why I cared as at the end of the day, is what actions, decisions that you take matters to you and those in your circle namely your family and your friends-in this case those who interact and care about you. I admit I am not prefect, as no one in the world is but if one think that he or she is perfect, then all caos will be splatted on you and those around you. What I can say about those useless ass holes I know and spent almost 3 years with, is that they fell as long as I'm have the same attitude, behaviour, and life style then I'll be accepted. I'm so sick of them and again I don't know what the hell I was thinking. For them life is easy as if they fall, their own kind will help them, everything is served in a gold platter for them in that place. I hate them. I didn't write about all of them, as there are a few that are nice to me, that I thank them for. I shall always remember the memories I had with those who were different. I entrust that this will forever linger in our thoughts and not leaked to those useless ass holes. For I will always will be the voice for you guys, if you want it.