About Me

My photo
Malaysia
As you know, I'm 21 and a Hindu follower. Currently I'm a B.Ed TESL (Hons) student in Unisel (don't ask for the location). Well I like reading, swimming, playing Basketball, playing Badminton and eating. Anything else, you have to ask e

Thursday 3 February 2011

To help or not to help

To do or not to do, to help or not to help is the question. I'm the guy who likes to help others but then sometimes people think I'm butting in. I can't help it, when I help, it's good intentions but others see it as nosing around. I have nothing against anybody as I like to help even when I'm treated badly. When ever I get involved in something, I make sure I'll try my level best to help out even if I play a small part. It's a subconscious thing to make sure everything is in tip top shape and therefore I love to help even when I'm not asked to.  Let say I'm not involved in a particular event or situation and I see that my family members, friends or even community is in trouble or facing difficulties, I'm there as a family member and a friend to help out. Helping others  is a selfness service and as mentioned before I love to help but the thing that bugs me the most is after helping out, the people that I help will turn around and say that I'm interfering and a busy body.


It's my nature to help out but jerks like those stated above really pisses me off. My parents, siblings, free loaders (I've explained about them in the previous post), close friends (foster brothers and sisters) always tell me that when you help someone never aspect anything in return. Yes I get it but those people that I've helped and then turn a total 180 degrees and say that I'm a busy body, now that's a kicker in the nuts.